This post is later than I would have liked, but hey, that's the life of a heavily pregnant Mum of a toddler! Life happens at a different pace here at the moment.
Here are some of my top 10 Instagram accounts I love scrolling through for their colour and crochet inspiration.
1. _Forgetmeknot - This is an amazing colourful feed filled with a constant mix of crochet squares, blankets, you name it!
2. Craft as Therapy - This feed is moderated by different makers each week, and it gives an awesome variety of different makers inspiration and passions.
3. Dye and Ply - This local Mornington Peninsula dyer and maker is on my to buy from list as soon as the budget allows! Amazing locally dyed and spun wool. Must check this one out!
4. Olive Street Originals - I love finding local makers that share my passion and this one is no exception. Olive Street Originals is from the Mornington Peninsula, and shares her gorgeous makes on her feed. Love it!
5. Opal and Plum - This feed provides excellent blanket and colour combination inspiration. (I have 3 blankets on the go and this makes me want to add another to my WIP list!)
6. Knit Purl Hook - This is a bright colourful feed, filled with a wide variety of different crochet squares, motifs and more. Another favourite!
7. Nanna.Lou - Nanna.Lou makes amazing amigurumi pieces. I would love to one day make items as fun and original as hers. Wonderful inspiration!
8. Made by Anita - awesome colour inspiration - sells yarn from the uk but posts amazing makes colour combination suggestions
9. Kellykellykellygreen - This feed is full of bright colours and is a constant crochet inspiration to me.
10. Bellacoco - Amazingly sweet colour combinations and gorgeous photos of her makes. Well worth a scroll through this feed.
Kate Made It
Hi! I’m Kate, a stay at home Mum, crochet addict and designer, craft lover, Perinatal Anxiety and Depression survivor, PANDA Community Champion & Arbonne Independent Consultant.